Head of Engineering
Brian is the head of engineering / lead designer for the motion picture restoration firm Lasergraphics Inc.
On nights and weekends, he has:
- restored the 1996 TV movie Tardis Console with its owner Paul Salamoff
- been the art director for the "Inspector Spacetime" web-series and film
- Built a Dalek gun and backpack in less than 20 hours for the war Doctor companion "Cinder" for a photoshoot to appear in the Doctor Who:Legacy mobile game.
- Built a full size Herbie the Love Bug Volkswagen as a robotic puppet that he uses to raise funds for Children's Hospital LA and other worthy causes.
- Built two full size James Bond cars including the full Goldfinger package on a 1965 Aston Martin DB6.
Brian is one of the subjects of the upcoming documentary "InDoctornated", following four people whose careers and passions inspired by Doctor Who are changing the world.